This course offers certification at QQI Level 4 Major Award in Retail Skills.
This course is part of a Progression Route for WYTEC learners. The focus is on progression to Further Education (internally/externally) or employment.
Progression routes include possible employment in the retail or service sectors and further training at post leaving certificate level
In retail Skills Learners prepare for working in shops, customer service and sales environments.
Activities will include:
• Practice using a till with debit/credit card machine
• Use of computers
• Customer service
• Workplace Safety
• Discussions and Debates
• Learning about consumer rights and responsibilities
• Work experience placement
• Promotion of self care and well- being
• Certification leading to a Major QQI Award Retail Skills Level 4